- Tiny house regulations and codes may vary by city, town, or county.
- Many areas do not know how to classify tiny houses.
- Cleveland requires the minimum square footage to be greater than or equal to 950 square feet.
- Accessory dwelling units are permitted as long as they are not a primary place of dwelling.
- Tiny homes may fall under the ‘variance’ category in some counties.
Ohio is certainly another state where many people live in their tiny houses under the radar. Many governments are still unsure about tiny houses in their communities and neighborhoods.