AUX 36000 BTU Inverter Heat Pump Mini Split 208/230V 17 SEER with 12 Foot Install Kit with WIFI FREE SHIPPING
THIS ITEM PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions
|Automatic Shutoff, Digital Display, Heat/Heat Pump, Heater/Heat Pump, Rechargeable, Sleep Mode
|Commercial & Residential
|Cooling Capacity BTU:
|Room Coverage Area:
|1500 to 1749 sq ft
Does not apply
The AUX Mini Split Ductless AC Heat Pump, is a Cost Effective comfort system that can maintain any home cool and comfortable for as long as desired. This High Quality ductless heat pump is energy efficient, packed with great features and priced to meet most household budgets. Whether you need targeted air comfort for a single zone, or need more general air conditioning in the home, the energy efficient performance of the AUX Inverter variable speed compressor will ensure affordability and effectiveness.
- § 17 SEER§
- Warranty: 1 Year parts. 7 Years compressor§
- Wi-Fi Control: Control the A/C unit from anywhere at any time via the AUX App in your smartphone§
- Sleep Mode: Offers energy savings wile keeping you cool/warm day or night.§ Automatic Air Swing: Two directional Air Vanes to evenly distribute air flow.§ Follow Me Technology: Tracks Remote Location.§ Cross Flow Technology: Reduces Output Noise.§ Anti-fungus Bacterial Filter: Healthy Air Conditioning. § Easy Maintenance: Removable Panels and Washable Filters. § Three speed and auto-speed blower.§3 Ton (36000 BTU) unit can cool or heat a room up to ~1500 square feet.
- § Pre-Charged with Eco-Friendly R410 Refrigerant.
Indoor Unit - 49.2" x 14.17" x 10" (1250mm x 360mm x 253mm)
Outdoor Unit - 35.43" x 27.56" x 13.78" (900mm x 700mmx 350mm)
Note: Installation by a licensed professional required where applicable
What's in Box:
Box 1 - Indoor Unit:
Air Handler x1
Digital LCD Remote Control with Follow Me Technology. (Wi-Fi) x1
Remote Control – (33’/10M range) x1
Remote Control Holder x1
AAA Batteries x2
Product/Installation Manual x1
Indoor Unit Wall Bracket. (Mounting Plate) x1
Box 2 - Outdoor Unit / Installation Kit
Product/Installation Manual x1
8’ Outdoor AC electrical wire x1
12Ft Pipe Insulation x2
12Ft Flared copper tubing x2
12Ft Indoor 4 led electrical wire x1
Indoor Drain Pipe x1
Plastic Pipe Wrap x2
Neoprene Hole Seal Putty x1
*** NOTE: If the unit is being shipped to you, the Installation Kit is included inside the Outdoor unit box ***
1. Calculate the area footage to be cooled. Multiply the room Length by the room Width in feet, to get the room footage
2. Check the power available. Check out the power source nearby and make sure to match the unit to the power available
3. Measure to fit. Measure the height and width of the installation area and check the dimensions of the unit you select, to make sure it will fit.
Now you can select the ideal air conditioner model, that will supply you with the cooling capacity you need, in the correct installation space available.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two individual packages.Item ships via FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to better the products, item may have a small variation in appearance. Also please keep in mind although both packages are shipped out at the same time carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at different times/days.
* Due to the connection errors the compressor won’t work and the E5 code will be displayed with the Red lights. Please make sure when the indoor unit wires are connected to the panel of the outdoor unit, the Red wire goes to the pole marked L, the Black goes to N and the White goes to S. And, the ground is connected to double Yellow. Also, the power cord should be connected to Poles L and N.
All Systems are Palletized and Shipped from our Warehouse Via FedEx Ground or Freight due to the Weight and Dimensions of the Units.
Please contact us at email@example.com for questions and shipping.