AUX 36000 BTU Ductless Air Conditioner Heat Pump MINI Split 3 TON 230V 17 SEER 25 ft Line set WiFi Control
The AUX WiFi MINI split AC ductless heat pump is the air comfort system you need to ensure your home stays comfortable, cool, and cost effective for as long as you desire. This high quality ductless heat pump is energy efficient, packed with great features, and priced to meet most household budgets. If you need targeted air comfort for a single zone in your home or need more general air conditioning, Inverter variable speed compressor Energy efficient performance ensures an AUX operates both effectively and affordably. An AUX MINI split Series ductless heat pump should be exactly what you've been searching for.
- 17 SEER
- 5 year compressor, 1 year parts (Warranty).
- WiFi function Control your AC Anywhere, Anytime using the AUX App.
- Sleep Mode offers energy savings and keeps you cool or Heat all Day and Night.
- Anti-Fungus Bacterial Filter.
- Three Speed & Auto-speed blower.
- Energy savings of up to 20% compared to conventional mini-splits.
- Automatic Air Swing, Two-direction Air vane Evenly Distributes Air.
- Follow Me Technology Tracks Remote Location.
- Cross Flow Technology reduces noise output.
- Easy Maintenance - Panel Removes for Access, Washable Filters.
- Pre-Charged w/ Eco-friendly R410 Refrigerant.
- 3 Ton ductless split can Cool or Heat a room up to ~1500 square feet.
*** Installation by a licensed professional required where applicable
Indoor Unit: 49.2in x 14.17in x 10in (1250mm x 360mm x 253mm)
Outdoor Unit: 35.43in x 27.56in x 13.78in (900mm x 700mmx 350mm)
What's in Box:
- AAA Battery x2
- Indoor units (Air Handler) x1
- Outdoor units (Compressor) x1
- Digital LCD Remote Control with Follow Me
- Installation Kit with line set and wire
- Product and Installation Manual
- Remote Control (Up to 33ft/10M) x1
- Remote Control Holder x1
- Installation & User Manual
Installation Kit (Free):
- 25 Ft Pipe Insulation x1
- 25 Ft Flared Copper Tubing x1
- 22 Ft Electrical Wire (Outdoor)
- Drain Pipe (Indoor) x1
- Plastic Pipe Wrap x2
- Wall Bracket for Indoor Unit (Mounting Plate)
- Neoprene Putty to Seal Holes
- Calculate your room size - Multiply the room length by the room width in feet to get the square footage of the area to be cooled.
- Check your connections - Check out your power source (nearby outlet) and make sure to match the unit to that outlet.
- Measure to fit - Measure the height and width of the opening and check the dimensions of the AC unit you select to be sure it will fit.Once you've selected your ideal air conditioner model, check that the air conditioner supplies you need are available in the correct sizes for your unit.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two individual packages.Item ships via FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to better the products, item may have a small variation in appearance. Also please keep in mind although both packages are shipped out at the same time carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at different times/days.
* Due to the connection errors the compressor won’t work and the E5 code will be displayed with the Red lights. Please make sure when the indoor unit wires are connected to the panel of the outdoor unit, the Red wire goes to the pole marked L, the Black goes to N and the White goes to S. And, the ground is connected to double Yellow. Also, the power cord should be connected to Poles L and N.
Shipping of these units via Common Carrier ( Freight) from our warehouse direct to the Customers. Sorry, We do not have local Pickup. These units are Palletized to prevent Damages during Transit from our Warehouse. They are also Shipped Freight due to the Weight and Dimensions of these systems.
For any questions regarding the System, Damages, Or Shipping Questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org